BiodivProtect | 2021-2022
Supporting the protection of biodiversity and ecosystem across land and sea
This joint transnational call aims to leverage knowledge in favor of effective and integrated biodiversity management, strengthening the scientific basis for the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems. The aim is to support transnational research projects aimed at developing measures relating to protected areas, integrated conservation measures that reconcile the preservation and sustainable use of biodiversity and ecosystem services, as well as measures that contribute to the effective protection of species in the wild.
The priority themes of this joint call are:
- Knowledge to identify priority conservation areas, establish effective and resilient ecological networks, enhance species-based protection and preserve genetic diversity.
- Multiple benefits and costs of protecting biodiversity and ecosystems: synergies and compensation.
- Effective management and equitable governance to achieve bold conservation results.
South Africa, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Morocco, Moldova, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tunisia and Turkey.
The European Biodiversity Partnership
- TipologiaParceria Europeia Cofinanciada
- ProgramaHorizonte Europa
- Data de abertura1 outubro 2021
- Prazo de submissão30 novembro 2021 (pré-propostas)
14 abril 2022 (propostas completas)
- OrçamentoOrçamento total (cofinanciamento pelas entidades financiadoras e CE): 44.1 M €
Orçamento para os Açores (através de verbas FRCT): 400 000 €