Economic Potential of Wind Power Generation in the Rural Territory
- NomeAna Cristina Pereira Rodrigues
- Entidade de acolhimentoCEEAplA – Centre of Applied Economics Studies of Atlantic – Azores
- Definition and Implementation of a framework (set of criteria, metrics, methods and tools) to assess the renewable energies potential in the rural territory;
- Preparation of maps with economic potential indicators (Net Present Cost, Internal Rate of Return and Cost of Energy) for wind power generation in Terceira Island, along the territory;
- Access the Willingness to Accept (WTAC) or pay (WTP) for wind farms siting at local level and identification of the weight of the relevant constraints of wind power projects among local population.
- Propose management and policy guidelines for the renewable energies sector.